Moringa – nature’s best-kept health and nutrition secrets
What is Moringa? For centuries, people in Asia and Africa have had access to moringa, one of nature’s most nutritious foods. Often called the Tree of Life or Mother’s Best Friend, it provides families–infants, children, parents, and grandparents–with an abundance of minerals, vitamins, calcium, proteins, and beneficial antioxidants and amino acids. This generous and bountiful plant is life sustaining.
Today you can experience the same benefits thanks to our line of Moringa products. Our moringa capsules, powders, oils, and seeds are sourced from eco-conscious farms around the world, and are 100% natural, pesticide, herbicide, and chemical-free, so your entire family can enjoy the rewards of a healthy, nutrient dense, whole food supplement.
Our moringa capsules, powder, tea and extract are made from pure moringa leaves, which are known to offer an array of health benefits. We choose only the moringa leaf, the nutritional storehouse of the plant and not other, less nutritional portions of the plant.
Moringa Oil, also known as ‘Ben oil’ (from the high concentration of behenic acid contained in the oil), is derived from the seeds of the Moringa tree. This oil has been prized for centuries as a well-loved beauty product and has been known as the most stable oil found in nature.
Ancient Egyptians used Moringa oil, known to them as Behen Oil, and believed the natural power of the plant enhanced skin’s beauty and suppleness. Pots of Moringa oil have been found in ancient tombs to ensure the deceased enjoyed a full and healthy afterlife. Over the centuries, Moringa oil has been used in its natural state as skin moisturizer. Touted for its rejuvenating properties, Moringa oil is also used as an ingredient in hair care and makeup products and has been used to promote health in all areas of the body.
- As a 100% natural skin moisturizer, Moringa Oil is used as a major ingredient in the cosmetic industry as it is high in radiance-boosting unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins A and C. The principal composition of the oil contains Behenic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic acid, Oleic Acid (72%), Omega 9, Omega 6, Omega 3 Fatty acids.
- The oil penetrates deeply into the skin, bringing vital nutrients and helps the skin retain moisture. The potent antioxidants in this oil are also considered to be the factor behind its exceptional oxidative stability- Moringa Oil is stable and resistant to rancidity with a shelf life of up to 5 years and will retain its properties for much longer!
- Rare and luxurious, Moringa oil is among the most desired for the formulation of skin and hair care cosmetics as a moisturizer and skin conditioner.
- It is also present in many high-end age-defying and wrinkle-reduction products. The oil adds tremendous cosmetic value and has numerous applications for skin care and cosmetics as it is light and spreads easily on the skin.
- Moringa oil also blends easily with essential oils and this combined with its non-drying quality and its ease of dispensability on the skin makes it a perfect massage oil.
- Perfume manufacturers esteem the oil for its great power of absorbing and retaining even the most fugitive odors. The oil is known for its capacity to absorb and retain volatile substances and is therefore valuable in the perfume industry for stabilizing scents.
- It is best for massage and aromatherapy applications and can be used in creams, soaps, lotions, balms, scrubs, body oils, and hair care formulations.
- The Moringa plant is often credited as the secret behind the Indian culture’s long-standing reputation for clear, vibrant,beautiful skin!